When most people think of Resilient or Vinyl, they think of linoleum. When that comes to mind, they think of the styles that were around in the 70's and 80's and are being ripped out of all the old kitchens and basements in the home-improvement shows. Today's vinyl floors are incredible. These floors can mimic nearly all other floor types such as ceramic, wood, intricate designs, and even marble. Many people can't even tell the difference until the get down on the floor and look very closely. Resilient flooring has more of a bounce and give and is skid-mark resistant as well as 100% waterproof. This means it's very easy to clean and never needs refinishing and won't warp because of water. It will be a great choice for any room where you want an easy-to-clean surface.
Resilient Floor types:
- Engineered Luxury Vinyl - We partner Stratum (100% waterproof)
- Resilient or Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) - We partner with DuraCeramic by Congoleum, as well as Earth Werks & Beaulieu
- Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
- Luxury VinylPlank - we partner with DuraCeramic by Congoleum, as well as Earth Werks
- Vinyl Sheet - we partner with Gerflor